Here I will represent the latest global technology news rss feed system in one page by easing your surfing and listing and follow the news headlines and contents fast. The point is producing a easy-to-use page for technology products list for your research and studies. Additionally, this is a community social responsibility work for my own wishes to generate good content for technology lovers. The websites are the best ones in the field, for more content you can get in and surf in the resource pages by the way. So this page is for you to see more listed latest updated news in one page. Take care!
- Australia, UK, Germany team up to stop big tech's monopoly from soaringon April 21, 2021 at 12:13 am
Competition regulators from Australia, the UK, and Germany are working together to support an 'effective' mergers regime that seeks to prevent companies from gaining market power through acquisitions.
- Google issues Chrome update patching seven security vulnerabilitieson April 20, 2021 at 11:30 pm
The update includes seven security fixes, including one for a zero-day vulnerability that was exploited in the wild.
- Netflix shares plunge as subscriber numbers miss expectations by a mile after COVID-19 ‘pull forward’on April 20, 2021 at 9:55 pm
Although the forecast this quarter is weaker than expected, Netflix said it expects a stronger second half of this year as the return of filmed production increases available content.
- Best iPad in 2021: Which iPad model should you buy?on April 20, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Apple's tablet lineup has a wide range of prices and capabilities, so which one should you buy?
- A cure for marketing’s ‘Frankenstack’ syndromeon April 20, 2021 at 9:01 pm
For marketing leaders to design the optimal technology stack, they must start to focus on customer profiles and not channels and applications.
- Intuit plans to look for more tech talent in New York, Los Angeleson April 20, 2021 at 7:47 pm
As part of its post-pandemic work strategy, Intuit will open new "talent hubs" in two major cities to add more diversity to its engineering workforce.
- Why does the new M1 iPad Pro have 16GB of RAM?on April 20, 2021 at 7:12 pm
That’s a lot of RAM, and it points to something big that’s coming.
- Apple's Spring Loaded event: The five biggest announcementson April 20, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Apple's holding its first event of 2021 where it's announcing several new products. Follow along as we cover what's new.
- Apple strengthens hardware ecosystem, gives hints on iPhone 2021 techon April 20, 2021 at 6:45 pm
More evolution than revolution, but Apple could have unveiled last year’s products again and still be ahead of the game.
- One Apple platform in 2021: iPad and Mac just began their convergenceon April 20, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Will the Mac become more iPad-like, losing some of its legacy code in the process, or will iPadOS take on Mac's attributes to accommodate professional end-users demands?
- Archipelago, an AI-driven data analytics company focused on commercial property risk management, raises $34M Series B led by Scale Venture Partners (Rebecca Szkutak/Forbes)on April 21, 2021 at 2:35 am
Rebecca Szkutak / Forbes:Archipelago, an AI-driven data analytics company focused on commercial property risk management, raises $34M Series B led by Scale Venture Partners — Hemant Shah has built a three-decade career working exactly two jobs — both in an area called risk management.
- Microsoft introduces new settings in Outlook to allow breaks between back-to-back meetings after its own research showed that "digital overload is real" (Tom Warren/The Verge)on April 21, 2021 at 1:20 am
Tom Warren / The Verge:Microsoft introduces new settings in Outlook to allow breaks between back-to-back meetings after its own research showed that “digital overload is real” — Back-to-back meetings can now have a break in between — Microsoft is updating Outlook to give companies the option …
- Sources: UiPath priced its IPO at $56 per share, above its target range, raising $1.3B and giving it a $29B valuation (Bloomberg)on April 21, 2021 at 12:05 am
Bloomberg:Sources: UiPath priced its IPO at $56 per share, above its target range, raising $1.3B and giving it a $29B valuation — UiPath Inc., an automation software maker, and its shareholders raised more $1.3 billion in an initial public offering, pricing the shares above a marketed range, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Google says it will audit WebView and implement a WebView "Safe Mode" after a widespread bug impacting WebView and Chrome caused many apps to crash last month (Abner Li/9to5Google)on April 20, 2021 at 11:45 pm
Abner Li / 9to5Google:Google says it will audit WebView and implement a WebView “Safe Mode” after a widespread bug impacting WebView and Chrome caused many apps to crash last month — Following Android users worldwide experiencing repeated app crashes last month, Google today released an explanation behind …
- REvil ransomware gang claims to have breached Apple contractor Quanta Computer and is threatening to leak Apple product schematics unless a ransom is paid (Catalin Cimpanu/The Record)on April 20, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Catalin Cimpanu / The Record:REvil ransomware gang claims to have breached Apple contractor Quanta Computer and is threatening to leak Apple product schematics unless a ransom is paid — The operators of the REvil ransomware are demanding that Apple pay a ransom demand to avoid having confidential information leaked on the dark web.
- Brace yourselves. Facebook has a new mega-leak on its handsby Dan Goodin on April 21, 2021 at 1:41 am
Facebook Email Search v1.0 can process 5 million email addresses per day, researcher says.
- Pause of J&J vaccine was the right call, say 88% of polled Americansby Beth Mole on April 20, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Poll results contradict concerns that the pause added to hesitancy.
- Everybody hates “FLoC,” Google’s tracking plan for Chrome adsby Ron Amadeo on April 20, 2021 at 9:48 pm
The EFF, Mozilla, Brave, Vivaldi, and DuckDuckGo, say "no way" to FLoC.
- Grab a pair of recommended Anker noise-canceling headphones for $68by Ars Staff on April 20, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Dealmaster also has deals on Fitbit trackers, great wireless mice, and more.
- Hackers are exploiting a Pulse Secure 0-day to breach orgs around the worldby Dan Goodin on April 20, 2021 at 7:40 pm
Exploits allow state-backed hackers to bypass 2FA and breach defense contractors.
- Daily Crunch: Apple announces a new iPad Pro and much moreby Anthony Ha on April 21, 2021 at 1:00 am
Apple announces new devices, Amazon opens a hair salon and Venmo adds cryptocurrency support. This is your Daily Crunch for April 20, 2021. The big story: Apple announces a new iPad Pro and much more Apple revealed a bunch of new products at its press event today. As expected, there’s going to be a new
- All the electric vehicles that stood out at the Shanghai Auto Showby Kirsten Korosec on April 20, 2021 at 11:56 pm
The 19th annual Shanghai Auto Show delivered a bevy of electric and tech-centric vehicles this year. Chinese, European and U.S. automakers showed off their latest offerings in every price segment, from the budget-minded Wuling Hong Guang Mini via a joint venture between SAIC Motor Corp., General Motors Co. and Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co. to the
- Apple event fails to save the company’s stock from broader market sell-offby Alex Wilhelm on April 20, 2021 at 11:45 pm
Today’s Apple event, chock-full of the company’s products that will help decide whether the company meets, exceeds or undershoots Wall Street expectations for its future growth and performance, had little to no impact on its share price. By now this is the theme: Apple announces a slew of new products, services, software or peripherals, and
- UK’s IoT ‘security by design’ law will cover smartphones tooby Natasha Lomas on April 20, 2021 at 11:01 pm
Smartphones will be included in the scope of a planned “security by design” U.K. law aimed at beefing up the security of consumer devices, the government said today. It made the announcement in its response to a consultation on legislative plans aimed at tackling some of the most lax security practices long-associated with the Internet
- Netflix blames ‘lighter content slate’ for slowing subscriber growthby Anthony Ha on April 20, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Netflix added 4 million net new subscribers in the first quarter of 2021, bringing its total subscriber base to 207.6 million, according to its latest earnings report. Any year-over-year comparison was inevitably going to make this latest quarter seem disappointing, since Netflix grew by an unprecedented rate (15.77 million net new subscribers) during the same
- NASA has just flown a helicopter on Mars for the first timeby Charlotte Jee on April 19, 2021 at 1:52 pm
The news: NASA has flown an aircraft on another planet for the first time. On Monday, April 19, Ingenuity, a 1.8-kilogram drone helicopter, took off from the surface of Mars, flew up about three meters, then swiveled and hovered for 40 seconds. The historic moment was livestreamed on YouTube, and Ingenuity captured the photo above…
- Inside the rise of police department real-time crime centersby Rowan Moore Gerety on April 19, 2021 at 9:00 am
At a conference in New Orleans in 2007, Jon Greiner, then the chief of police in Ogden, Utah, heard a presentation by the New York City Police Department about a sophisticated new data hub called a “real time crime center.” Reams of information rendered in red and green splotches, dotted lines, and tiny yellow icons…
- NASA has selected SpaceX’s Starship as the lander to take astronauts to the moonby Neel V. Patel on April 16, 2021 at 9:13 pm
Later this decade, NASA astronauts are expected to touch down on the lunar surface for the first time in decades. When they do, according to an announcement made by the agency, they’ll be riding inside SpaceX’s Starship vehicle. NASA’s award of a $2.9 billion contract to build Starship, first reported by the Washington Post on…
- Geoffrey Hinton has a hunch about what’s next for AIby Siobhan Roberts on April 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
Back in November, the computer scientist and cognitive psychologist Geoffrey Hinton had a hunch. After a half-century’s worth of attempts—some wildly successful—he’d arrived at another promising insight into how the brain works and how to replicate its circuitry in a computer. “It’s my current best bet about how things fit together,” Hinton says from his…
- The $1 billion Russian cyber company that the US says hacks for Moscowby Patrick Howell O'Neill on April 15, 2021 at 6:09 pm
The hackers at Positive Technologies are undeniably good at what they do. The Russian cybersecurity firm regularly publishes highly-regarded research, looks at cutting edge computer security flaws, and has spotted vulnerabilities in networking equipment, telephone signals, and electric car technology. But American intelligence agencies have concluded that this $1 billion company—which is headquartered in Moscow,…
- Building a high-performance data and AI organizationby MIT Technology Review Insights on April 15, 2021 at 12:53 pm
CxOs and boards recognize that their organization’s ability to generate actionable insights from data, often in real-time, is of the highest strategic importance. If there were any doubts on this score, consumers’ accelerated flight to digital in this past crisis year have dispelled them. To help them become data driven, companies are deploying increasingly advanced…
- Why is it so hard to review the Johnson & Johnson vaccine? Data.by Cat Ferguson on April 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
The future of the single-shot Johnson & Johnson covid vaccine remains in limbo after an advisory panel recommended taking a deeper look into reports of rare—and sometimes fatal—side effects. The US Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration advised suspension of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on Tuesday, after reports that six…
- Apple Stuffs the iPad Pro With a New Display and Its Mac M1 Chipby Julian Chokkattu on April 20, 2021 at 7:05 pm
The new high-end tablet uses Mini-LED display technology, supports Thunderbolt, and has the powerful new Mac processor.
- Everything Apple Announced Today: New iMacs, iPads, AirTagsby Gear Team on April 20, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Say hello to new iMacs, new iPads Pro, an updated Apple TV, and some little wireless trackers that keep tabs on your tchotchkes.
- IKEA's Revamped AR App Lets You Design Entire Roomsby Jeremy White, Wired UK on April 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The furniture company is going beyond its Place app with IKEA Studio, a much-needed overhaul of its augmented reality offering.
- Could Bad Guys Actually Escape Falcon in a Wingsuit for Two?by Rhett Allain on April 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
In The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, a villain straps a hostage to his wingsuit and leaps off a plane. Cue the action—and the fun physics.
- How Face Recognition Can Destroy Anonymityby Tom Simonite on April 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Cameras are everywhere, and increasingly powerful software can pick an individual out of a crowd. Except sometimes algorithms get it wrong.
- NFTs and AI Are Unsettling the Very Concept of Historyby Rick Prelinger on April 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Non-fungible tokens and artificial intelligence make tracing the origins of a digital object more fragile. What are the world’s archivists to do?
- How to Rank Up In Overwatch, According to the Prosby Reece Rogers on April 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Whether you are brand new to the game or have played every season, these strategies are worth trying.
- TikTok uploads are brokenon April 21, 2021 at 12:29 am
Many TikTok users are currently unable to post to the app due to a strange issue affecting uploads to the video app.
- 'Ted Lasso' season two hits Apple TV+ on July 23rdon April 20, 2021 at 10:53 pm
Ted Lasso returns to Apple TV+ on July 23rd.
- The director of Overwatch is leaving Blizzardon April 20, 2021 at 10:17 pm
After nearly two decades at the company, one of Blizzard's best-known employees is ready for something new.
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its ‘Spring Forward’ eventon April 20, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Apple’s first keynote of 2021 saw the company cover a lot of ground, announcing something new in almost every product category it offers.
- Netflix's subscriber numbers fall off from 2020's boomon April 20, 2021 at 8:17 pm
Netflix has 207 million customers, but only added 4 million in the last quarter.
- Discord reportedly won't sell itself to Microsoft (or anyone else)on April 20, 2021 at 7:05 pm
The chat service was said to be in talks with Microsoft for a deal worth at least $10 billion.
- The iPad Pro (2021) vs. the competition: The M1 and moreon April 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm
How does the newest iPad Pro measure up against other slates built for productivity?
- Unpacking Apple's Spring Loaded eventon April 20, 2021 at 9:37 pm
Amidst the purple iPhones, new Apple TVs, and AirTags (some clad in expensive Hermès leather), Adrian Kingsley-Hughes tells Karen Roby the star of the show was the M1 chip. Read more: https://zd.net/3v5KoxN
- The 'phone' is the dumbest bit of your smartphoneon April 20, 2021 at 3:04 pm
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes is making his case for removing the phone from the smartphone. Or at least giving the user the ability to disable it. Read more: https://zd.net/2QlFoX4
- How fraud management software tells cybercriminals aparton April 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Tonya Hall interviews Ayelet Biger-Levin, VP at BioCatch, about how behavioral biometrics can convey a legitimate or criminal banking activity.
- Google and others back new security standard for VPN appson April 20, 2021 at 11:04 am
The Google One VPN app gets a tick of approval from the Internet of Secure Things Alliance.
- Which Microsoft Surface PC is right for you?on April 19, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Ed Bott breaks down the six key members of the Surface family to help you decide which features are most important, and which is the best fit for your budget. Read more: https://zd.net/3uYCLt9
- The supply chain might be a company's weakest spoton April 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Tonya Hall interviews Charles Henderson, Global Head of IBM's X-Force Red, about the challenges brought by the SolarWinds data breach.
- New vulnerabilities put millions of IoT devices at riskon April 19, 2021 at 11:40 am
Detailed by researchers at Forescout, the Name:Wreck vulnerabilities could allow attackers to control devices and remotely execute code, act as a gateway to the rest of the network, or even take IoT devices offline.
- Cyberattacks: Attacks are spotted quickly but it's not all good newson April 19, 2021 at 9:57 am
Cyber criminals are spending less time inside networks before they're discovered. But that's partly because when hackers deploy ransomware, they don't stay hidden for long.
- Why is ransomware such a big threat and how do you defend your network against it?on April 16, 2021 at 4:07 pm
ZDNet Security Update: Danny Palmer talks to Ann Johnson, corporate vice president at Microsoft, about the rise of ransomware and the measures you can take to avoid becoming a victim.
- Can you learn to be a great CEO? Here's the secret sauceon April 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Tech industry pioneer Ann Hiatt tells Tonya Hall "the secret sauce" that makes CEOs successful at what they do, even during a pandemic.
- Apple iOS 10 surpasses iOS 9 in early adoption in just 24 hourson September 15, 2016 at 3:55 pm
iOS 10 reached 14.45% of eligible devices in the first 24 hours of its release. In comparison, iOS 9 was on 12.60% of eligible device within 24 hours of it being released for all users.
- Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus price details revealed, goes up to Rs 92,000on September 15, 2016 at 3:01 pm
The iPhone 7 Plus 32GB, 128GB and 256GB will cost Rs 72,000, Rs 82,000 and Rs 92,000 respectively
- Apple slashes prices of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus by up to Rs 22,000on September 15, 2016 at 12:11 pm
Apple has announced biggest-ever price drop for its smartphones in India. Under the new pricing, iPhone 6S (128GB), carying an MRP of Rs 82,000, will now be available at an MRP of Rs 60,000. iPhone 6s Plus (128GB) will now be available at an MRP of Rs 70,000, the smartphone too has received a price cut of Rs 22,000. Apple's 4-inch smartphone iPhone SE, too has got a price cut. The 64GB version of iPhone SE will now be available at Rs 44,000.
- Motorola Moto E3 Power smartphone to launch in India on September 19on September 14, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Lenovo-owned Motorola is all set to launch its latest budget smartphone – Moto E3 Power, in India. The company has confirmed on its social channels that it will be launching the Moto E3 Power at an event scheduled for September 19. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Flipakrt.
- Reliance Communications Q1 profit grows 5.8% at Rs 54 croreon September 14, 2016 at 9:50 pm
Telecom operator Reliance Communications today posted 5.8% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs 54 crore for the three-month period ended June 30.